GREATER LOUISVILLE HAMFEST 2017|
8:00am - 2:00pm on Saturday, September 9, 2017
Paroquet Springs Conference Centre
Admission: $7 Advance, $8 Day of Show
Kids Under 13 FREE!
Talk-In: 146.700 MHz (CTCSS 79.7 Hz) and 443.700 MHz
F R E E P A R K I N G ! ! !
Free Friday Night Camping (No hookups or dumping)
(Events announced as they are determined.)
9:00am - 12:00pm W.C.A.R.S. VE Testing (Isaac W. Bernheim Room)
Signup begins at 8am.
You Must Bring the Following:
- $10 Fee - Exact Amount - Cash Only
- A Valid Picture ID (Driver's License, etc.)
- Your Original and One Copy of Your Ham License and/or Certificate of Successful Completion of Examination (CSCE)
1:15pm Major Prize Drawings
ALL-DAY EVENTS (8:00AM - 2:00PM)
- Vendors and Flea Market
| ||New and used merchandise to see and purchase.|
- ARRL QSL Card Checking (ARRL Booth)
DXCC Card Checker Jim Vaughan K4TXJ will be on hand to check your QSL Cards. He can also check WAS and VUCC awards. (Note: DXCC Card Checkers cannot check CQ awards, but only ARRL awards.)|
- Hourly Door Prizes
Prizes drawn throughout the day. Must be present to win.|
- Extra Prize Tickets
$1 each of 6 for $5. Sold all day long. Good for Door Prize and Major Prize drawings.|
- PSCC Concession Stand
Delicious food and refreshing beverages available all day.|
- Major Prize Drawings
Drawings for the Major Prizes will be at 1:15pm at the Major Prize Booth. You do NOT have to be present to win.|
- American Radio Relay League
Founded in 1914 by Hiram Percy Maxim, ARRL is the national association for Amateur Radio in the US and the largest organization of radio amateurs in the world. ARRL's mission is based on Public Service, Advocacy, Education, Technology, and Membership.
ARRL has been advancing the art and science of radio since 1914. Meet your ARRL representatives and get your QSL Cards checked.
- Visit the outdoor tailgating area for all kinds of amateur radio rigs, accessories and other items that might be just what you need for your ham shack. Tailgating participants start setting up as early as 6:30am and tickets can be purchased at the Outdoor Ticket Booth for $8 each.
Majory Prizes to be announced later in 2017.
SCHEDULED FORUMS, MEETINGS & PRESENTATIONS
Forums and presentations will be announced later in 2017.
Forums, presentations, displays, exhibitors, presenters and/or events are subject to change, substitution, unavailability or cancellation without notice.